Have to say, there is no easy way to add a bookmarklet in Safari for iPad/iPhone, but that’s not impossible of course. In short, you can add a bookmarklet in your Safari in 5 easy steps:
- open http://sendtoreader.com/user/ in safari on ipad;
- bookmark it;
- go to the bookmarks list and tap “edit” on the bookmark you’ve created on the first step (Update: in the newer versions of iOS the “Edit” button is located in the top right corner of the bookmarks panel. To edit a bookmark, tap the “Edit” button, then tap the bookmark you wish to edit.);
That’s it. The successfull installation looks like a bookmark in your browser’s bookmarks. To use it on a page you’d like to send to your Kindle simply go to bookmarks and tap it.
It’s simple: you just need to open this page and cancel your paid subscription using the form on that page. Please note, the password there is not the same to one you are using here on Sendtoreader, so please use “restore password” form if you don’t remember it.
It’s extremely easy:
- click the link “Log in” in the page header (if you are logged in already, logout first), then click the link “Lost your password?” below the form.
- Type your username or e-mail into the text box and click the “Get New Password” button. A page will load with a message to “Check your e-mail for the confirmation link.”
- Check your email and you should receive a message containing a link for password reset. Click that link or copy-paste it to your browser. It should open the form where you can enter your new password.