First of all many thanks to all who’ve decided to support Sendtoreader and became a subscriber. I really appreciate your help, and hope you’ll enjoy using this small web application!
Now, the new periodicals, they’ll start arriving to their subscribers tomorrow, if scheduled for daily delivery, or in a week – if scheduled for weekly delivery.
Here are the new periodicals you can subscribe to for automatic delivery to your Kindle:
- Tomdispatch.com – the best foreign policy blog (delivery: each Friday)
- Scientific American News (delivery: each Saturday)
- The Telegraph (delivery: daily at 5AM UTC)
- Farnam Street – one of the best blogs about decision making (delivery: each Sunday)
- Lepetitjournal (delivery: daily)
- Alfa y Omega – Semanario católico de información (in Spain, delivery: each Sunday)
- The Independent (delivery: each morning)
- The Independent – Art, Sport, Science (delivery: each morning)
- Brow Beat – Slate’s Culture Blog (delivery: each Friday)
Subscribe now at Sendtoreader.com/subscriptions!
It’s been a long time since the last revise of this page, so I’ve decided to take a look at my google analytics and get rid of the options and commands no one is using on that page. As a result, I’ve got rid of the following:
- “Send File” option. Almost no one have used it.
- Tag cloud (useless)
- Tags and their editor (I bet only few people even noticed that option)
- Commands popup menus (were not very useful, replaced by a line of links)
- List of articles recommend by other users (to be replaced by a better system)
- “I Recommend” button (was not popular, to be replaced by something more handy)
Hi! I’m glad to inform you that yet another web to Kindle addon for mobile users has just been released, now for Windows Phone. So, looks like now you can send web pages to your Kindle using any modern smartphone, no matter which operating system it has – Android, iOS or Windows.
You can download the addon directly from windowsphone.com.
Addons for other platforms and browsers are listed on this page.
That’s right, now you can send documents from your PC or Mac to Kindle using drag and drop, without even touching the device, i.e. wirelessly! All you need to do – open this page in your browser, and drag-n-drop to the form the files you’d like to send to your Kindle. You can send up to 10 documents at once, each file must not be larger than 10Mb.
Supported file formats:
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- HTML (.htm, .html)
- Text (.txt) documents
- Archived documents (.zip)
- Mobi book (.mobi)
Good news for European subscribers (premium S2R plan): from now on, you’ll pay $5/mo for Sendtoreader Premium, no matter does your country collect VAT or not. Fair price for everyone, worldwide – that’s my intention.