The following tip will be helpful to those who often send series of web pages to Kindle and who hates the process of deletion of needless docs from the device.
I assume you already know what is Sendtoreader Compose and how to send a text to Kindle using it. To send a series of web pages as a single Kindle book, you just need to do the following:
- Copy the URL of the page you’d like to add to the “book”.
- Paste it in the “Import text from…” form field.
- Click the “Import” button (don’t press enter on this step!), my application will visit the page under that url and take the content you wanted to read (all ads and other useless content will be omitted).
- Repeat previous 3 steps as many times as you wish. Please note, the system adds each new web page to the end of the “book”, in other words, new document does not replaces the previous one when you import it.
- Once you finished importing documents, click “Send to Kindle”.